Monday, November 12, 2012

(Review) Nail Art NYX Matte Red Nail Polish with Black And White Dairy Cows Pattern Fluffy Stickers ~

hi girlsss ~! it's nail art time! (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
today i'll try to use NYX MATTE Nail Polish #Red with Black And White Dairy Cows Pattern Fluffy Stickers ~
the stickers i got from my friend "Dea" ,
thankyou so much for makes the nail art seem more perfect and cute (T▽T)

Well , this is a product that i talk about :

the color of this nail polish its nice for people who has a bright skin , cause this color is bright red kinda a chilli's color ~ thats why i like it (*^▽^*) and also it will be matte on your nails , 
the difference with another nail polish ~ you can't have a glossy result with this stuff ..
Buttttttttttt .... if you want make it become glossy , for sure you can do it ! ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ you just need put the transparant nail polish ~ it will make your nail become glossy but the colour will change a bit dark ⊙△⊙

Here is my nail art with the sticker :

i didn't put any transparant nail polish cause i put the fluffy sticker , so the result is like it . aaaaaa anyway i have a huge hand , so dont mind it looool O(≧▽≦)O
the stickers is more thicker than the nail decals so i don't have to use tweezer to carefully pick out the design,
i just can use my hand to do it! very very happy with this sticker also !
and it looks so cute on my nail! thanks a lot Dea ヽ(^Д^)ノ

and here is another pictures :
how is it? so cute right? ლ(╹◡╹ლ)♥ and really easy to use \(*^▽^*)/
even for a newbie like me ~
what do you think about this products? stickers also the nail polish ??
don't forget to comment bellow! (~≧∇≦)~~

Have a lovely day , Girls ~~~ (●´∀`●)

10 comments:

  1. This is really cool! I have a matte polish from OPI that I've never used.. You've inspired me to try it next time I do my nails and I'll be sure to post about it!! thnks!

    XO

    followed you, check my blog out? =)

    http://www.caaarolyn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. be sure to make it niceand cute on your nails pretty <3
    well , i will visit your blog and follow back ;D

    keep visiting and wait for the next post ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. make it by yourself?
    sooo creativeeee !!!

    visit and followback yaaa :D
    www.bylorsss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my friend also was help me for this nail art :D
      thankyouuuu <3

      followed !!

      Delete
  4. wow so cute~ it looks like animal inspired or something..
    btw i just nominated you in liebster award.. check in my blog
    http://millysbeautynote.blogspot.com/2012/11/first-award-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heyy yaaa theree ~ ^__^//
      thanks a lot for visit my blog and comment about my review ~ <3

      i check your blog already , it seems interesting ..
      thankyouuu for nominated me on your blog pretty ~~ :*

      Delete
  5. Cute bangeet ^^

    Visit and follow my blog
    http://meandallilove.blogspot.com/
    Thanks^^

    ReplyDelete